21362 Unbridled Drive
Parker CO, 80138
$217.89 per sqft
Built in 1996
Courtesy of Main Street Brokers, Tricia Flake, Listing Contact: [email protected],719-481-4810
Welcome to “the View House!” This splendid two-story home, nestled on a cul-de-sac, has views out of every window! Stunning curb appeal w/a 3-car garage, mature landscaping & automatic sprinklers! Inviting entry w/an elegant grand staircase to greet your guests! Living room with vaulted ceilings & large windows is flooded with natural light! The kitchen features stainless appliances, granite, glass tile backsplash & a movable island for extra workspace! Breakfast nook plus formal dining room for entertaining! Three bedrooms on the upper level including the spacious primary w/a walk-in closet & an updated en suite 5-piece bath! Your dreamy bathroom includes a gorgeous custom shower & a luxurious stand-alone soaking tub! Bonus loft upstairs for gym, office space or a play room! Graced w/designer nuances throughout such as built-ins, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, 6-panel doors & trendy lighting! BRAND NEW furnace & A/C unit ready for all Colorado seasons! The main-level family room boasts a beautiful gas fireplace creating a cozy ambiance! The finished basement includes a 4th bed, a 3/4 bath, an expansive rec room and a wet bar w/beautiful granite, a microwave & fridge! Ideal space for a home theater or billiards with ample room for gatherings! Basement walks out to a huge, private brick patio, outlined with Colorado blue spruce & pre-wired for a hot-tub! Shady, park-like backyard with trees for your hammock! The elevation of the composite deck (with stairs to the backyard) provides sweeping views over the rooftops, allowing you to savor the mountains in the morning & the twinkling stars in the evening! The deck will be your “happy place!” ideal for relaxation & fun! Enjoy fabulous neighborhood amenities for your active lifestyle including a pool, clubhouse, playground & community trails for biking & hiking! Between the house, the neighborhood & the awe-inspiring views, you'll feel a warm embrace the moment you step through the door—like a hug to welcome you home!
August 10, 2023
December 3, 2023
21362 Unbridled Drive
Parker CO, 80138
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas
Attic Fan, Central Air
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Gas Valve, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 5:52 PM UTC, 12/3/2023