2400 E 13th Avenue Unit: 5
Denver CO, 80206
$399.17 per sqft
Built in 1913
Courtesy of Live.Laugh.Denver. Real Estate Group, Maci Chance, Listing Contact: [email protected]
Welcome to your dream urban oasis! This beautiful and thoughtfully designed Victorian condo offers the epitome of comfortable living in the heart of Denver. The location couldn't be more ideal – just blocks away from a plethora of dining options, bars, the picturesque Congress Park, and the renowned Denver Botanic Gardens. Step inside to discover an interior transformed with new paint and all new lighting throughout. With spacious 9’ ceilings enhancing the airiness of the living spaces, this home feels expansive and welcoming at every turn. The private entrance with mud room ensures that you can come and go with ease. In unit laundry can be added should you desire. The heart of this home boasts a beautiful large dining area and expansive living room with a working fireplace, where gatherings are elevated to new heights. Step outside to your very own private balcony, where you can sip your morning coffee or enjoy an evening breeze, surrounded by mature trees. In the kitchen you will find a brand new dishwasher, refrigerator and a brand new gas stove. Rest and rejuvenate in the spacious primary bedroom. An attached bonus room presents versatile possibilities – whether you envision an office space, a workout haven, or a cozy reading nook. The generously sized guest bedroom or office caters to your additional needs, adapting effortlessly to your lifestyle, complete with ample storage throughout the home. One off-street parking space ensures your convenience in the bustling city. Inside, the New Washer/Dryers in the Basement of the Building make laundry day a breeze. This unit is one of just six, ensuring a sense of privacy and community. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this urban haven yours. Schedule a showing today and experience firsthand the harmonious blend of modern amenities, Victorian charm, and a location that puts the best of Denver at your doorstep. Your new lifestyle awaits at 2400 East 13th Avenue # 5.
August 10, 2023
November 21, 2023
2400 E 13th Avenue Unit: 5
Denver CO, 80206
Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Tile Counters
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
Family Room, Wood Burning
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Garden Area, Laundry
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:47 AM UTC, 11/21/2023